Please save your receipt!
Merchandise may be returned when both of the following apply:
- all original tags are still attached
- item is current stock, not discontinued (if item was purchased within the last 90 days and has become discontinued after purchase then it may be returned)
A refund will be issued when both of the following apply:
- receipt is presented at time of return
- merchandise was purchased within the last 90 days
Refunds will be issued in the same method as original payment. Purchases made by Scrip will be refunded as Store Credit.
A store credit will be issued when both of the following apply:
- merchandise was purchased more than 90 days ago
- no receipt is presented at time of return
- some items may not be returned or exchanged; see itemized receipt to know if this applies to your garment
- no refunds or store credit will be issued if the item is altered or is a non-stock item
To return merchandise by mail, please fill out our Mail Order Return Form.
One School Year LIMITED WARRANTY against Manufacturer Defects.
Manufacturing Defects include but are not limited to:
• fabric flaws
• zipper problems
Must be returned within one (1) year of purchase. Receipt required.
Item will be repaired if possible or exchanged for the same garment & size.
Wear & Tear includes but is not limited to:
• holes or cuts in fabric
• faded knees or holes in knees
• button falls off
• snags or pulled threads
• hems pulled out or bubs pulled off
Wear & Tear is not a defect and garments will not be returned or exchanged.
Tips for preventing Wear & Tear:
• use scissors carefully
• avoid all types of bleach, even color-safe bleach
• wash garments inside-out with like garments and colors
Sometimes Wear & Tear is unpreventable:
• hard playgrounds are hard on knees and clothes
• art supplies, asphalt playgrounds and grass stained clothes
• play structures and chain link fences snag clothes
Remember... kids are kids... uniforms are durable... not indestructible!